Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Aanchal Aggarwal - President 2009-2010



Hello,
I welcome each one of you to a new year! I am very happy with how the year has begun and I am looking
forward to an eventful year. This being our first bulletin this year I would like to say a few words…

Firstly I’d like to thank IPP Rtr.Nadeem Bulsara for all the support and encouragement he has given me and for
believing in me that I can be the President and take the club to greater heights. A big thank you to our hidden support system,
our parent Rotary, who has always stood by us.

Most importantly I’d like to thank my members who have always given their best in making every project a success.
I hope that we can work with much more enthusiasm because it’s you who makes the club what it is. Each one of you
has that special quality which makes our club special. So I hope that each one of us can use our special quality and
keep up the good work and not let any hurdles pull us down. As said by Henry Ford,
Coming together is a beginning,
Keeping together is progress,
Working together is success.
Thus, it is only as a team (TEAM = Together Everyone Achieves More)
that we can achieve it all…So keep up the good work and let’s make our club even better this year.
Rtr.Aanchal Aggarwal
President
(2009-2010)
R.C. of Pune Kalyani Nagar

No comments: