Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Incoming Presidents Speech


Good Evening to all
‘Rotaract’ is a club where different young minds meet to achieve a similar goal, to help others and in the bargain, develop and grow individually.
I Ritika Athwani President of the Rotaract Club Pune, Kalyani nagar, for the year 2010-2011 would like to address everyone present.
When I started out in rotaract I was young and inexperienced but over the last 3 years I have gained a lot of experience , which I would not have gained in any college or class.
Not only m I talking in a public forum now, but I have also learnt how to interact with people from various walks of life and how each individual contributes in his own way.
During our project we have experienced the immense joy and delight our visits bring to the kids, when we have interacted with them. This year we aim to interact with a new orphanage for a whole year helping them to develop in a more wholesome manner.
The club is now entering its sixth year and I am looking forward to a great year with all the members and a healthy team spirit. Every member is an individual but together we can make a difference.
I wish to express my personal thanks to all my fellow members with whose contribution Rotaract is what it is today,also to my President Aanchal, for contributing to the club in a beautiful way. To Rtn Kiran
Vani for always being there to guide us, and to our generous parent club Rotary Club of Pune Kalyani Nagar.

Thank You
Ritika Athwani
President 2010-2011

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey

I would like to join the club, whom should we contact?

rashmi vyas said...

hey,
m very much interested to work with your group.what should i have to do for gating the membership?
Rashmi...

rashmi vyas said...

hey,
m very much interested to work with your group.what should i have to do for geting the membership of the club?
Rashmi...

Anonymous said...

hey i would like to join d club, so how cn i contact?

Anonymous said...

hey i would like to join d club, so how cn i contact?

MR.Patel said...

i would like to join the club, whom should i contact?
reply me on my mail
mr.dharmesh.khunt@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Thank you for your interest in our club. You can contact me @ 9890131046 for membership details.

aarti khele said...

would like to b a part of ur club